Friday, December 18, 2009

Family pictures 2009

I've always wanted to take family pictures by a professional photographer ever since the birth of Ethan but have not got the chance to really look into it til my dear friend Glo approached me recently. She asked me if we would like our family pictures to be taken by her...At that instant I was thinking, hey what better time to take family pictures then now especially when Christmas is just round the corner. So without much thinking I said yes!! And soon after we've set a date (29th Nov) and time for the photo shoot. See some of the awesome photos taken by Glo below :)

All photos taken by inspiredbygavin.com

More pictures in my Facebook ;p (photos are still being added...)

FYI, photography has been Glo's hobby for years now but it was only recently (you could read how she ended up with this the idea on her website hehe..) that she has decided to take it to the next level i.e. turning her hobby into her own business.

Good news is, she's currently having a Year End Special Promotion packages for family photos and children party. I think it is one helluva bargain as the prices are really competitive!! I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed with her promotion offers! Trust me, you won't!! You could ask me or Glo directly.

Please do it pronto as her offers only valid til year end. Nevertheless, you can arrange for the pics to be taken between now til end of Feb 2010!!

3 comments:

wen said...

very nice! cant wait to see bb's photos!

CJane said...

Happy New Year Aunty J! What lovely family photos!! :D

Anonymous said...

waaa joyce..lovely family photo..happy new year