Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here comes Mr. Postman again...

Yippie!! I got this in the mail yesterday morning...

Ethan's new leg warmers (Babylegs) which I got at a great bargain (RM55 for 2) from Mommy Biz. She still has a couple left (pinkish ones) so if you're interested go check out her site fast! ;p

Ohhh... and I managed to collect these cuties from Janelle's sis last Sunday!! Janelle made these CDs herself. Pretty good eh :)


BTW, these pics were grabbed from Janelle's blog hehe...

If you're wondering what materials did Janelle used, click here. I've just washed and put them on the line last nite...I can't wait to put them on Ethan :)

1 comment:

Deana E said...

macam you are tempting me with it oh..ha ha i just have one for sona in moo moo..designhehe and pinky colour us just good for her