Friday, August 24, 2007

Fish & Co. anyone?

We had a great time during lunch at Fish&Co in Warisan Square this afternoon. Knowing that the waiters & waitresses at this restaurant can do the "b'day yell" upon request, we gals especially Ecila and myself decided to go for it...(the motive was to surprise Anne rather than me...)

How do they do the "bday yell"? All the waiters & waitresses will gather at your table and start shouting and clapping their hands, yeah they literally shout while doing the yell (like in the army or if you're a Scout or once a Scout, you'll know what I mean...) So it can be pretty embarassing if you're the shy kinda person when they do the yell ...as everyone can hear and will look at you...but for us...our face was thicker than the crocodile skin (what's new eh)....but what actually attracted us to go along with the silly idea was the FREE (get this, its FOC ok!!) yummy chocolate cake for the b'day dude (that's me!). But of coz I have to share it with the gals (cisss...)

Anyway, being the playful and greedy lot that we are (blame it on the yummy chocolate cake!!), we decided that we shall plan for a "bday yell" at our table...there were 5 of us and all of us knew except for Anne...we actually planned to put a prank on her by giving her a "surprise" (at my expense but worth it especially after seeing her surprise look) just to see her reaction and boy did we had a good laugh at her funny surprise face expressions!! I was actually nervous (coz I was being used for the prank on Anne!) and couldnt stop laughing as the time drew nearer for the yell...Ecila was ready with the video camera in hand to capture Anne's reaction...Anne was a bit curious why we kept laughing and smiling while Ecila was pointing the video camera at her instead of me...though it was a bit embarassing as everyone knows it was my bday (thank goodness, I was facing my back to most of the people there...) but it was a great fun as Anne's reaction was really funny and it gave us a good hearty laugh! :) Unfortunately the video is not ready...but when it is ready, i shall share with you ...but for now, let me share some photos taken....


Yay! Its Friday! :)

2 comments:

JPP Papa said...

Now I remember you. Yeah... definitely during the scout time. How are you? you have a very cute baby there.
This is indeed a surprise for me. Thanks for dropping by at my boring blog. From now on, im gonna frequent your blog. You'll be in the Sabahan Bloggers List!

Hope to see you more :)

http://www.papajoneh.com

Aunty J said...

Ahhh...iya sia la ba nie dulu time masi hingus sama dorang si Wek :)

Looking forward to visit your blog and seeing you in my blog too! :)