Friday, August 24, 2007

A year older...a year wiser..??

Yup there's an additional candle on my cake for me today :)

My first birthday wish was of coz from my darling hubby who just came back from outstation...he is such a sweet hubby for making the effort to come back on time for my birthday although he was supposed to come back only tonight...thank you darling...

Sms messages started coming in very early this morning and the first one was from an ex-colleague who is also a great friend of mine from Spore..this followed by bday wishes from friends in KK, Brunei and KL...I feel so greatful and happy to have such thoughtful friends who made efforts and remember my birthday...friends like them are hard to come by...my dear friends...thank you very much for remembering lil' ol' me ;p

Looking back over the past one year, I think I've completed quite a number of "tasks"...so let's see what they are...



1. Got stucked with a 20 yrs loan for an apartment

2. Got hooked with a wonderful man

3. Me being preggy hehe...
4. Me being a mommy







So with all of the above accomplished within a year, what more can I say beside "I'm a happy and contented woman" today :)

Oh oh...my two sweet colleagues pasted these self made bday wishes cards in the office and got me presents...here they are...













Ahhh...life is so beautiful....

7 comments:

Jewelle said...

Happy birthday woman! You're looking good

Caneeliea said...

First time commenting here! And Happy birthday aunty J! :)

Aunty J said...

Jewelle: Thanks and we see you soon!!

Jacq: Thank you! :)

JPP Papa said...

Joyce, Happy belated birthday. a year wiser as always and a much better mom :)
May all your dreams come true.

Just me, Joneh aka PapaJoneh

Aunty J said...

Thanks Joneh! :)

Unknown said...

Jatt! Congratulations on your new blogsite! Happy Belated birthday to you! I just came back from kch yesterday. I managed to meet up with Boone & hubby for several times. David was away in PLL. Keep on blogging. I'll definetely be a regular here!!

Cheers!! Wek

Aunty J said...

Hey thanks Wek! Good to see you here! :)