Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally, I managed to catch him smiling on camera!!! Yay!!

My precious started to "smile consciously" just before he turned 3 months old (before, it was just "gas" according to the doctor and books-smiling with his eyes closed and about to go to dreamland) Anyway, him smiling consciously wasn't a thing that happened so often initially... he would smile at you once in a while (when he feels like it I guess hehe...). But of lately, especially after he turned 3 mths old, he started to smile more often and response to your yak-kiti-yak with his gurgles and gorgeous smiles hehe...very cute indeed I tell you!! You see, I've been wanting to catch his big smile on camera but to no avail till yesterday evening!!

Wohoooo...hooray hooray....so folks, here's my peep's cute "Eskimo" like smile :)


After I've managed to take this pic and showed to my MIL and my other half, I'm one satisfied mom!! hahaha... see how desperate I was to take his smiling picture but finally... I succeeded... ahhhh... the feeling is just great!! ;p

7 comments:

Jewelle said...

Haha! You are desperate...but doesn't he have such a cute smile and nice nose too

Unknown said...

Doigiaa Jatt!! So cute si Ethan's big smile!!! Grigitan sia tinguk.

mcellen said...

Joyce....punya cutee!!..remind me of one of Andrew's pics..mcm ni juga smile dia but then ndak buli lawan "kegendutan" & "ke-chubby-ian si Ethan...

ta66y said...

awwww...a heart melting moment...

Trinity said...

He is adorable! Thank you for leaving me an email... Tribute to Moms is still under construction. I will invite you to come when it is ready... I promise!

Trinity

JPP Papa said...

Nice nose i have to say!
Until now we never got this kind of shot on the twins.
Im getting even desperate after your shots. Hahaha. thanks for sharing. :)

Aunty J said...

Jewelle/Patricia/Mcellen/ta66y
Thanks for the comments folks! :)

Trinity:
I shall be waiting ;p

Joneh:
Ba, keep your digi cam near you all the time la! ;p