Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tech chic must have!! I want!!!

Hellow :) I know I've been MIA (on and off) ..thanks to all with the season greetings and yes Deana I'm still on leave...will be back to work on Monday..uhuhu...

It's almost 4am and I've been up since 2am (fell asleep with Ethan while putting him to bed as usual...or was it Ethan putting me to bed instead haha..) to do some house works i.e. washing the dishes and Ethan's bottles (I can't stand seeing the sink with dirty dishes in it in the morning..not even a single teaspoon as it will spoil my morning mood hee...) after the trip to Utan Paradise (which I will make an entry later on) and now blog hopping..and what did i see???

Such a pretty and stylist lil' thing don't you agree???!!! I soooo want it!!! Such great temptation...

oh me...oh my...It was love at first sight when I saw it here...Dear Santa...I promise I will be extra good this year and please please please pretty please can you please put this under the tree before we bring it down and store it away...I know I know...just another wishful thinking obviously!! hahaha...I haven't even look at the specs but I just love the color and the design...the designer Viviene Tam uses peony flower...according to Lilian Too...peony flowers are good for the singles especially if u carry it around with you all the time...okay let me just have a quick read on the price and specs ... ok here goes, to own one, it will cost you roughly about US$700 and the specs are not bad if you're just using it for word processing, surfing and some basic applications. Definately not suitable for the heavy users of graphics , games etc...BUT most importantly, does it suits me?? OH YES INDEED!! I WANT!!!! I've checked the HP Msian site...none yet :( Oh Santa.... where are you????!!!!

Anyway, I have stories to tell but have not got the chance to do so ...and of coz pictures to share...though not as many, as hubby has been away due to work commitments. Hence, my Xmas cum NY break has not been what I've planned to be...wanted to bring Ethan out for a swim, picnic, out with his cousins especially hubby's 2nd bro who is back from KL, to attend Xmas and NY parties, celebrate hubby's bday, out with my friends, pampering myself with facial and pedicure sessions etc etc...but oh well...some other days perhaps...I hope next year it will be a more eventful Xmas and NY and I hope you had a blast on yours recently! ;p I'll be back with more stories...so later folks! Oh psssttt... please help me to look for dear Santa for the HP Viviene Tam's design would you? I'm sooo in love with it!! ;p

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh my..!!! so cantik!!!! Argh!!!

Deana E said...

my goodness..they are becoming more creative now...very personalised oh..